Plan and maintain a forward-looking EHS compliance program
Dakota's Compliance Planning software enables organizations to plan and stay current on relevant regulatory changes to optimize EHS compliance across the enterprise. Easily identify the requirements that impact specific sites so facility managers can plan and assign activities against relevant and current requirements.
- Create regulatory profiles to determine applicable site-specific regulations
- Develop compliance calendars and role-specific task templates
- Ensure scheduled tasks are completed through due dates and automated alerts
- Receive email notifications as relevant regulations change
- Use regulatory profiles to conduct site-specific audits
- Gain insight with a plain-language EHS Regulatory Library