This 45 minute course presents fundamental information on Understanding Chemical Hazards. Upon completing the course, employees should:
- Understand how to use Safety Data Sheets and container labels to get information about hazardous chemicals.
- Know what types of chemicals are typically hazardous.
- Know how to work safely with hazardous chemicals.
- Understand how to store chemicals safely.
- Know what to do in case of a hazardous spill.
1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials, 1910.120 - Hazardous waste operations and emergency response.