This education and training course presents fundamental information on Suspended Scaffolding Safety. Upon completion of this course, employees should:
- Understand how to inspect and prepare a site for erecting suspended scaffolding.
- Recognize the different kinds of suspension devices used with suspended scaffolding.
- Know how to properly assemble suspended scaffolding.
- Be able to avoid common hazards when setting up suspended scaffolding.
- Know how to work safely on suspended scaffolding.
1910 Subpart B - Adoption and Extension of Established Federal Standards; 1910.12 - Construction work; 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces, 1910.28- Safety requirements for scaffolding.; 1910.29 - Manually propelled mobile ladder stands and scaffolds (towers).