This 45 minute course presents fundamental information on Respiratory Protection. Upon completing the course, employees should:
- Be able to describe commonly used types of respiratory protection.
- Understand what types of respirators can be used in various hazardous environments.
- Know how to recognize problems that may occur with respirators.
- Be able to perform a "user seal check".
- Know how to perform basic cleaning and maintenance of respiratory equipment.
1910 Subpart B - Adoption and Extension of Established Federal Standards; 1910.19 - Special provisions for air contaminants.; 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials, 1910.120 - Hazardous waste operations and emergency response.