Senior .NET Developer
Start Date: December 20, 2018
We are looking to add a Senior .NET developer to lead the technical design and development of our next generation of our product. Developers will have the opportunity to work on our distributed architecture using the latest technologies under the .NET framework. You will develop code to support a multi-tiered, highly scalable application that interfaces with various enterprise systems to provide a suite of enterprise level EHS capabilities. We work in an Agile environment where we are continuously delivering product enhancements and updates to our clients to extend features and capabilities within our application.
In this role you will have the ability to influence and help shape the architectural direction of our ProActivity platform. This includes working in and providing technical guidance around our web service architecture and orchestration layer. Qualified applicants must be detailed-oriented, result driven individuals who work well within team environments and have good interpersonal skills.
- Program in C# on a .NET framework to deliver new product enhancements
- Implement .NET architecture, visualization and development processes
- Understand business, technical, and infrastructure requirements
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends for SaaS, SOA, N-tiered architectures
- Decompose and estimate complex technical features into manageable development tasks
- Ensure proper code quality throughout the development work by facilitating code reviews and adhering to coding standards and best practices
- Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the development life cycle
- Practice Agile methodologies, and participate in Scrum meetings
- Act as a mentor to other developers
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Expereince developing applications in a .NET environment
- Hands on experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, and/or WPF
- Exposure with Agile Development (Scrum)
- Knowledge of relational database and NoSQL principles
- Experience working in Microsoft Azure environments preferred
- Implementation and development experience in integration technologies and architectures (e.g. service orchestration, service choreography,event driven architecture, messaging, middleware, etc.
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts and SOLID understanding of their design patterns
- Hands on experience building API’s using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, etc.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Location: Cleveland, OH 44115
Dakota Software Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to, ethnic background, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, non- job related handicap/disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or military status.
Applications are not intended to, and do not create a contract or offer of employment. If hired, employment with the company will be on an at-will basis.