For facilities interested in attaining or retaining ISO 14001 certification or designing and maintaining an environmental management system based on the ISO framework. This module is a comprehensive tool for conducting a gap analysis of where you stand relative to the ISO 14001 environmental management system specification, creating corrective actions to eliminate any gaps discovered, and managing tasks to implement the EMS on an ongoing basis. It also provides access to the text of ISO environmental labeling and life cycle assessment guidelines to help you improve your environmental management system and associated practices. The EMS/ISO 14000 module may be used as a stand-alone system or as an Add-On Module to the standard Dakota Federal System.
- ISO 14001:2015 (full text plus audit protocol)
- ISO 14004:2016 (full text plus audit protocol)
- ANSI/ISO 14020 (full text)
- ANSI/ISO 14021 (full text)
- ANSI/ISO 14024 (full text)
- ANSI/ISO 14040 (full text)