This 30 minute course discusses how to work safely with laboratory glassware. Upon completing the course, employees should:
- Understand what safety precautions should be used when working with laboratory glassware.
- Know how to cut and use glass tubing safely.
- Recognize what safety precautions should be taken when using glassware with vacuum operations.
- Know how to prevent glassware-related accidents.
- Know how to clean up broken glassware safely.
1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances., 1910.1450 - Occupational exposure to hazardous chemicals in laboratories.