Identify and mitigate potential risks associated with jobs and their related tasks
Maintaining an atmosphere of safety requires an understanding of the risks associated with routine and non-routine jobs. Dakota's Job Hazard Analysis application allows users to easily identify job hazards while providing management with tools for analyzing and taking action on high risk items.
- Identify potential hazards at the site and throughout the organization
- Create Risk Registers of tasks by severity, probability, and overall hazard level
- Evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls
- Increase visibility and analyze overall operational risks
- Ensure accountability with change alerts and email notifications
- Maintain a centralized knowledge base of safety information