The Pipeline Safety and the Construction Safety special topics modules provide easy access to regulatory information that includes relevant laws, regulations, proposed rules and Good Management Practices. Dakota Auditor's Security Assessment module covers the Department of Homeland Security's Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standard and provides convenient access to practical security guidance and Good Management Practices.
Who Should Use It: Facilities engaged in activities associated with the transportation by pipeline of natural gas or other types of gas, hazardous liquids, carbon dioxide, and/or oil.
Description: This module contains applicability determinations and compliance protocols for topics that are common to pipeline facilities, particularly operations, maintenance, record keeping, and reporting requirements. This module may be used as a stand-alone system or as an Add-On Module to the standard Dakota Federal System.
- Natural Gas/Other Gas Pipelines
- Liquefied Natural Gas
- Onshore Oil Pipelines
- Hazardous Liquids
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
Who Should Use It: Employers, contractors, and subcontractors engaged in general construction, building alteration or repair, and painting and decorating of buildings or structures.
Description: This module addresses OSHA standards for the construction industry that are commonly applicable to construction sites and that differ from OSHA standards for general industry. This module may be purchased as a stand-alone system or as an Add-On Module to the standard Dakota Federal System.
- General Safety and Health
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Aerial Lifts
- Stairways and Ladders
- Fall Hazard Protection
- Materials handling
- Cranes, Derricks, and Hoists
- Motor Equipment and Powered Industrial Trucks
- Hand and Power Tools
- Hazard Communication
- Ventilation and Protection in Welding
- 29 CFR 1926 Subparts C, E, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, P, W, X, CC, DD
- 29 CFR 1926.59, 1926.62, 1926.353,1926.1101
Security Assessment Module
Who Should Use It: Every facility interested in safeguarding its property, processes, and personnel.
Description: This module addresses Department of Homeland Security requirements and is a resource to help managers and facilities identify Good Management Practices associated with both site and transportation security. Dakota Software is pleased to provide the Security Assessment module to all of its customers at no charge.
- Site Security Guidelines for the U.S. Chemical Industry (ACC)
- Transportation Security Guidelines for the U.S. Chemical Industry (ACC)
- Enhancing the Security of Hazardous Materials in Transportation (DOT)
- Recommendations for Handling Suspicious Letters or Packages (OSHA)
Who Should Us It: Industrial facilities located in the state of California.
Description: This module contains applicability determinations and detailed compliance protocols based on California's occupational health and safety regulations published by Cal-OSHA. This module may be used as a stand-alone system or as an Add-On module to the standard Dakota Federal System.
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Access to Employee Exposure and Medical Records
- Aisles and Walkways
- Stairways and Ramps
- Emergency Action Plans
- Fire Prevention Plans
- Signs and Tags
- Personal Safety Devices
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Containers and Vessels
- Hand and Portable Powered Tools and Equipment
- Use, Care, and Protection of Abrasive Wheels
- Vehicles and Equipment
- Transportation of Employees and Materials
- Power Operated Presses
- Metal Working Machines
- Die Casting Machines
- Woodworking Machines and Equipment
- Chemical Industry Machines
- Rubber and Composition Working Machines
- Plastic Processing Machinery
- Compressed Gas and Air Cylinders
- Electric Welding, Cutting and Heating
- Occupational Noise
- HVAC Systems
- Respiratory Protection
- Confined Spaces
- Process Safety Management
- Hazard Communication
- Regulated Carcinogens
- Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals in Laboratories
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Flammable Liquids, Gases, and Vapors
- Fire Protection
- Occupational Injury or Illness Reports and Records
- Low-Voltage Electrical Safety Orders
- Cal-OSHA's General Industry Safety Orders 8 CCR 2320, 2340, 2350, 2360, 2380, 2390, 2395, 2400, 2418, 2420, 2473, 2480, 2484, 2485, 2500, 2505, 2510, 2533, 2534, 2540, 2571, 2585, 2586, 3203, 3204, 3209 - 3235, 3270 - 3278, 3314, 3317 - 3320, 3328, 3339 - 3341, 3360 - 3368, 3380 - 3387, 3390, 3395, 3400, 3480 - 3482, 3555, 3556, 3575 - 3583, 3649 - 3669, 3700 - 3706, 4184 - 4188, 4189 - 4216, 4225 - 4243, 4260 - 4266, 4296 - 4325, 4565 - 4570, 4579 - 4592, 4600 - 4601, 4649, 4650, 4657, 4850 - 4853, 5095 - 5100, 5110, 5139 - 5149, 5156 - 5158, 5160 - 5168, 5189, 5191, 5193, 5194, 5194.1, 5203, 5206, 5210, 5416, 5417, 5418, 5420, 6150, 6151, 6165, 6170, 6175, 6180, 6181, 6182, 6183, 6184, 14000 - 14001, 14005, 14300